On December 1, 2021, Nordic Real Estate Partners announced that it will acquire the real estate credit business of M3 Capital Partners.
Under the terms of the transaction, Nordic Real Estate Partners (“NREP”) will acquire the real estate credit business of M3 Capital Partners (“M3”). NREP will initially acquire a 49% interest in M3’s real estate credit business, with the remaining 51% scheduled to be acquired by early 2024. Further terms were not disclosed.
NREP, based in Copenhagen, is a real estate investor specializing in real estate equity and urban venture technologies. NREP has approximately €12.5 billion in assets under management.
M3’s credit business focuses on the German real estate market and has over €1 billion in assets under management. Berkshire Global Advisors served as exclusive financial advisor to M3 Capital Partners in this transaction.
To read the press release: please click here.