Northill Capital to acquire majority stake in Capital Four

January 20, 2016

On January 18, 2016, Northill Capital announced that it will purchase a majority stake in Capital Four Holding A/S, a Danish-based firm that focuses on high yield credit funds.


For an undisclosed amount, Northill Capital will acquire a 60% stake in Capital Four Holding A/S (“Capital Four”). Existing partners will mostly own the remaining 40% of the firm.

Capital Four, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, is Europe’s largest, independent high-yield investment manager. It has approximately $6.5 billion in assets under management.

To read the news article: please click here.

 


Categories

Investment Manager M&A, Transactions