Kingswood to Acquire MMPI


October 19, 2022

On September 26, 2022, Kingswood Holdings Limited announced it will acquire Moloney Investments Limited.

Under the terms of the transaction, Kingswood Holdings Limited (“Kingswood”) will acquire 70% of Moloney Investments Limited (“MMPI”) for consideration of €25.8 million, with the remaining 30% ownership to stay with existing shareholders. MMPI will continue under the same management team from its current offices.

Kingswood (LON: KWG), based in London, is an international integrated wealth management group. Kingswood has approximately £7.9 billion in assets under advisement and management.

MMPI is a Dublin-based investment advisor with 54 employees, including 18 advisors. MMPI has €700 million in assets under management as of April 30, 2022.

To read the press release: please click here.

The opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the firm or its clients, or any of its or their respective affiliates. This article is for general information purposes and is not intended to be and should not be taken as legal advice.