June 15, 2017

Belvoir Capital to Acquire Sloan Asset Management

On June 8, 2017, Belvoir Capital AG announced an agreement to purchase Sloan Asset Management AG, an asset management company based in Zurich, Switzerland.

Continue reading...

June 15, 2017

AFH Financial Group Acquires Parker Sage

On June 1, 2017, AFH Financial Group PLC announced the acquisition of Parker Sage Independent Financial Advisers Limited, a financial advisory firm based in London.

Continue reading...

June 12, 2017

Domain Timber Advisors Acquires Timbervest’s Fund Business

On June 5, 2017, Domain Timber Advisors, LLC announced the acquisition of Timbervest, LLC’s fund management business.

Continue reading...

June 9, 2017

Bank Pekao to Acquire Pioneer Pekao Investment Management

On June 2, 2017, Bank Pekao, the owner of 49% of Pioneer Pekao Investment Management, announced that it will acquire the remaining 51% from Pioneer Global Asset Management for €140 million.

Continue reading...

June 8, 2017

UBS to Acquire Majority Stake in Consenso

On May 24, 2017, UBS Group AG announced an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Consenso, a wealth management firm based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Continue reading...

June 7, 2017

RMB Capital Acquires VennWell

On May 31, 2017, RMB Capital announced that it acquired VennWell, LLC, a financial planning and investment management firm based in Lake Forest, Illinois.

Continue reading...

June 1, 2017

Peapack-Gladstone to Acquire Murphy Capital

On May 26, 2017, Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation announced an agreement to purchase Murphy Capital Management, Inc., an asset manager located in Gladstone, New Jersey.

Continue reading...

June 1, 2017

MainSource Acquires Capstone Investment Management

On May 1, 2017, MainSource Bank announced the acquisition of Capstone Investment Management, LLC, an asset manager based in Greenwood, Indiana.

Continue reading...

Menu